"Our children are fantastic. They come to lessons eager to learn, are respectful and really embrace the opportunities that you give them. They are a pleasure to teach."HHJS Staff Member
Henry Hinde Junior School is looking to recruit friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable individuals to join our team.
By joining us, you will be part of the Transforming Lives Educational Trust - a forward thinking and dynamic organisation committed to helping young people from across Rugby.
You can find details of our vacancies by clicking here.
By joining us, you will access:
- Enhanced personal and professional development
- The opportunity to fast track your career to middle leadership level
- A young(ish!), supportive and highly effective Senior Leadership Team
- Approachable and helpful colleagues
- Easy to use systems that enable the effective use of data to raise attainment
Above all, the key reason staff love working at Henry Hinde Junior School is our pupils. They are the key factor in making the school a welcoming and friendly learning environment, and they are committed to adhering to and respecting the ten key behaviours that shape the school’s mission and ethos.