Useful contact details during the Coronavirus outbreak:
- Our Deputy Safeguarding Lead contact for emergencies is: email@example.com
- For food voucher collection please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warwickshire Welfare Scheme – www.warwickshire.gov.uk/localwelfarescheme
- Bereavement support – COVID – 19 Support WES EPS
email@example.com or 0808 808 1677
- Family Information Service – www.warwickshire.gov.uk/childrenandfamilies
- Rugby Food Bank – https://rugby.foodbank.org.uk/
- arrangements/voucher collection
- Domestic Abuse Helpline – www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
- Citizens Advice Service – www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Local Charities
- Young Carers – 02476 217740
- Samaritans Helpline 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline – 0800 1111
As a group of schools, we would like to assure parents that we are handling the developments around Covid-19 in line with all Public Health England guidance and best practice.
We would ask that all of our families also read the guidelines in the link below, particularly around the spread of infection.
If you do have any questions, then please do get in touch.